helpful resources Shipping and Sales Tax
- Applicable tax will be added to your order total.
- Tax will be applied to orders shipped to: WI and IL
- Shipping charges apply to U.S. orders only: Shipping costs is calculated using the weight and dimensions of the product(s) ordered based on UPS model. Note: Shipping charges for orders outside the U.S. will be communicated upon receipt of order.
- The supplier has applied an additional Handling fee to this order, which will be displayed in your shopping cart.
- Payment methods accepted: Cash, C.O.D., Wire Transfer and Checks (with prior credit department approval).
- Prices are subject to change without notice and do not include shipping or applicable taxes. FSC Financial Systems Corporation reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice or publication. All information Contained herein is current as March 2009. For the up-to-date information and pricing contact FSC Financial Systems Corporation at one of our two offices and speak to one of our representatives.
Shipping and Handling
- All shipments and pricing quotes are F.O.B. point of origin. Shipping and handling charges are calculated once the order is received, and is based on the item(s) purchase and the destination address. The customer will be sent an invoice with the final charges including shipping. To inquire about shipping costs prior to placing an order, please contact FSC Financial Systems Corporation at one of our two offices and speak to one of our representatives.
- FSC Financial Systems Corporation offers a variety of payment terms subject to our credit department approval. Terms include but are not limited to various check types, cash, wire transfers and C.O.D.
- FSC Financial Systems Corporation only collects taxes in Wisconsin and Illinois. All other state taxes are the buyer’s responsibility. Resellers must provide a copy of their state’s Resale Permit and signed Resale Certificate.
- If Tax Exempt, the buyer is required to provide a copy of their State’s Tax Exempt Certificate.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and will be subject to cancellation charges based on casts incurred by FSC Financial Systems Corporation. Special order items may not be subject to cancellation
- All new equipment sold by FSC Financial Systems Corporation has a 90 day parts and labor Warranty.
- All reconditioned equipment sold by FSC Financial Systems Corporation has a 30 day parts and labor warranty.
- A return authorization must be obtained from FSC Financial Systems Corporation prior to any returns. All returns are subject to shipping costs and a restocking fee.
- If a machine needs to be returned for any reason, it must be shipped using original packing material. All shipments must be insured for full replacement costs.
- The freight industry requires that all visible damage be noted on the delivery documents at the time of receipt and internal damage be reported, in writing, to the carrier within ten(10) days. All packing materials must be kept for inspection. It is the customer’s responsibility to handle all claims with the delivering carrier. If requested FSC Financial Systems Corporation will assist in any way possible to resolve your claims.
- For international business policies and information, please contact one of our business offices between the hours of 8AM to 4:30PM Central Standard Time.
- FSC Financial Systems Corporation, Flitz Service Corporation and Cucinello & Associates, LTD. all respect your personal privacy. We do not rent sell or exchange personal identifiable information to any third-party organization other than what is necessary to operate the web site. The vendors that assist in the operation of our web site are obligated to keep you information secure and privileged. We are committed to adhering to federal and state privacy laws and industry guidelines for using personal information collected from this web site in order to protect you and your identity. This statement applies only to the FinancialSystemsCorp.com web site and not to any other third party web sites that may be accessible from here.