AST 7016, automatic cash in-cash out recycling unit, meets the requirements of those bank branches or retail where the amount of recycled banknotes is particularly high.
Equipped with 16 drums with a capacity of up to 700 banknotes each, this unit is the most capacious and flexible now available on the market: it can handle and recycle up to 11,200 banknotes.
- The multicurrency operation mode makes it perfect for any background– Thanks to its extremely high capacity it is also ideal for back-office applications to be used by several operators
- Banknotes’ recognition is performed by CIMA’s sensor BV 5000 employing all the most advanced technologies: magnetic, infrared, fluorescence, ultraviolet, visible light
- It’s possible to have both the authenticity recognition function and the fitness feature; in both cases all solutions are certified by the European Central Bank
- The maintenance footprint is extremely compact thanks to the modular system with two separate internal frames
- If the user’s requirements had to change over the time and it was necessary to handle a lot of cash in, AST 7016 can be converted into
- AST 7008 thanks to the plug & play module, which allows to replace an 8-drum frame with a frame carrying a CIT bag
- Remarkable reduction of the teller’s working time both in deposit and withdrawal stages (high transaction speed: 6 banknotes/second)
- High security level it makes open branches something really possible
- Real time update of balances and cash in hands
- Possibility to return the last deposit made
- It considerably reduces the cash in hand within the branch
- Software and hardware for the management of alarms and security locks
- Possibility of remote management through the C-Link platform